Wednesday 28 March 2018

Open badges

Hi it's me again !

Although I struggled to get the correct URL for my first blog hopefully second time round will be easier. 😕

I think this open badges from the SSSC is a great idea. It's a brilliant idea and great way of learning at my own pace and it is ideal that it is a recognised way of recording my achievments digitally.

Although I have been a qualified Nursery Nurse for 20 years it is a good way for myself to continue learning and achieve new skills and knowledge so that I can be up to date with things and provide the best service for my children and parents.

It's great to know that once a badge is achieved I can share it online with my family and friends. Or go public with it.🙈

I am looking forward to trying to achieve as many of the "23 things" that I can in the 8 weeks allocated and hopefully I will learn a lot from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment